- [S16] 1992 ELCA Yearbook,.
- [S39] Olga A L C Lutz, "Supplement # 24," Cornelius Reunion Annual Supplement, Cornelius-Gabel-Hildebrandt Reunion, 24 (Aug 1989). Hereinafter cited as "Supplement # 24."
- [S40] Olga A L C Lutz, "Supplement # 25," Cornelius Reunion Annual Supplement, Cornelius-Gabel-Hildebrandt Reunion, 25 (Aug 1990). Hereinafter cited as "Supplement # 25."
- [S41] Olga A L C Lutz, "Supplement # 26," Cornelius Reunion Annual Supplement, Cornelius-Gabel-Hildebrandt Reunion, 26 (Aug 1991). Hereinafter cited as "Supplement # 26."
- [S134] Letter from Fern Kruger, from e-mail address, 09/05/98 sent to Wayne Cornelius.
- [S169] Obituary of Albert Hankemeier, Sentinel-Press, Maquoketa, IA (Sat., Feb. 3, 2001),.
- [S170] 40th Anniversary of Marianne and Allen Hoerschelman, Sentinel-Press, Maquoketa, IA (Sat., Oct. 7, 2000),.
- [S245] Services at St. John's Lutheran; his grave is unmarked.
- [S246] Stillborn, or died within hours of birth.
- [S247] The World Almanac, 1983.
- [S248] Letter from Maggie Lenhart, 20 Aug 1990.
- [S249] Report from Irene A. Arnold, 30 July 1991.
- [S251] Archives of E.L.C.A., biographical data of.
- [S252] Alvin G H Fritschel.
- [S253] Erwin Wieland.
- [S254] Letter from.
- [S255] Lawrence Carl Cornelius , 15 Sep 1991.
- [S256] Obituary of.
- [S257] Emil John Kruger , archives of E.L.C.A.
- [S258] Paul Carl Gerhard Lutz.
- [S260] Steamship Saxony,.
- [S261] Adopted, Feb. 1991.
- [S262] Cause: heart attack; was being treated for cancer.
- [S263] Oliver Fred Dewald , Dec 1991.
- [S265] Letter 4.01.
- [S266] Letter to Bertha R. Cornelius 23 Mar 1947.
- [S267] Letter 4.05.
- [S282] Probably at Charleston, SC.
- [S287] To be married 24 sep 1994, Pontoppidan Lutheran, Fargo, ND.
- [S309] Memorial, Bertha N. Dunlap, 6 Jan 2004, Murdoch Funeral Home, Marion IA. http://obit.murdochfuneralhome.com/obit_display.cgi, accessed 12 Jan. 2004.
- [S323] Davidson query on Rootsweb.
- [S372] Obituary of Leo Sommers, Jackson Sentinel, Maquoketa IA, 21 Mar 1958, online http://iagenweb.org/boards/jackson/obituaries/index.cgi. Hereinafter cited as Sommers, Leo obit.
- [S427] Obituary of Allen Hoerschelman, Carson and Son Funeral Home, Maquoketa, Iowa, online http://www.carson.com/obituary/99014/…. Hereinafter cited as Hoerschelman, Alen Obituary.
- [S429] Obituary of Harry Hoerschelman, Carson and Son Funeral Home, Maquoketa, Iowa, online https://www.carsonandson.com/obituary/3253/…. Hereinafter cited as Hoerschelman, Harry Obituary.
- [S431] USA Federal Census, unknown repository address, unknown repository.
- [S449] Edward C. Gesang; Kansas Registration Affidavits of Alien Enemies, 1917-1918; NARA Microfilm M1997; Ancestry.com.
- [S462] Naturalization petitions, bound volume, unknown file number (23 Nov 1907); unknown repository, Maquoketa, Jackson County, Iowa.
- [S495] Index of Wisconsin deaths, unknown file number, Wisconsin Death Index, 1959-1997, unknown series (Provo, UT: Ancestry.com Operations, 2007). Oregon State Library; Oregon Death Indexes, 1971-2008; Reel Title: State of Oregon Death Index; Year Range: 2008
Ancestry.com. Oregon, Death Index, 1898-2008 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2000.
Original data: State of Oregon. Oregon Death Index, 1903-1998. Salem, OR, USA: Oregon State Archives and Records Center.
Oregon Death Indexes, 1903-1970. Salem, OR, USA: Oregon State Library.
Oregon Death Indexes, 1971-2008. Salem, OR, USA: Oregon State Library.. Hereinafter cited as WIDI.
- [S496] Index of Veterans deaths, unknown file number, U.S. Dept. of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death file, 1850-2010, unknown series (Provo, UT: Ancestry.com Operations, 2011). Source Information:
Ancestry.com. U.S., Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File, 1850-2010 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2011.
Original data: Beneficiary Identification Records Locator Subsystem (BIRLS) Death File. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.. Hereinafter cited as USVADI.
- [S502] St. Paul's Lutheran Church, Waverly: Early History from 50th Anniversary Booklet (1872-1922).
- [S503] Pastors of SS. Peter & Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church, Castle Grove, Iowa, 100th Anniversary, online unknown url. Hereinafter cited as Pastors of SS. Peter & Paul Church of Castle Grove.
- [S504] e-mail address Marsha Wright, online http://iowagravestones.org/gs_view_php?id=771269, unknown author (unknown location), downloaded 3/19/2012.
- [S505] e-mail address Marsha Wright, online http://iowagravestones.org/gs_view_php?id=771276, unknown author (unknown location), downloaded 3/19/2012.
- [S508] Unknown name of person entry; S.S. Kaiser Wilhelm II Electronic Database, 21 Sep 1909; in Passenger and Crew Lists of Vessels Arriving at New York, New York, 1897-1957; 1340 (Provo, UT: Ancestry.com), T715 or A3461 and others.
- [S857] Janie Mae Imming James Christoph Cornelius Electronic Form, 6 Nov 2018 Will Cornelius,.
- [S861] D S, "Email message about W K Enix, 11 Nov 2018," e-mail message from D S (unknown address) to Wayne Cornelius, 11 Nov 2018. Hereinafter cited as "W K Enix Info."
- [S902] Provo UT, USA Ancestry.com, online unknown url, unknown author, Nebraska, Marriage Records, 1855-1908, (unknown location).
- [S942] Otto Hermann Kruger entry, U.S. Passport Application of Otto Hermann Kruger in 1912, Roll 0160, unknown repository, unknown repository address. Hereinafter cited as Otto Hermann Kruger Passport Applic.
- [S1760] Obituary of D. H. Dandel[sic] Uncited Source, reprinted on IAgenweb.org, Johnson County obituaries, online http://iagenweb.org/boards/jackson/obituaries/index.cgi. Hereinafter cited as Daudel, D. H., obit.
- [S1769] Henry F Ehlers, State Vital Record 49-64 (1940), Apr 30 194,.